Written by Janelle from A Stylish Affair Blog
If your mum is anything like mine, it’s a nightmare to buy her a gift. She’s one of those people who buys what she wants and never needs anything. This year, I’ve made gift giving easy with an edit of 10 lust worthy, smiling inducing gifts. Instead of conventional gifts, gift something she wont necessarily need- but she’ll definitely love none the less.
- Leather Pouch $99.95- The Daily Edited. Customise with your mums initials for a timeless and stylish gift she’ll love for years to come.
- Scarf $690- Louis Vuitton. A classic, wear all the time, for ever and ever scarf. A splurge but most definitely worth the investment.
- Sunglasses $740- Linda Farrow from Far Fetch. No one can ever have to many pairs of sunglasses, a classic shape with beautiful gold accent detailing.
- High Tea- Where A Girl Goes (price upon enquiry). The most divine setting for high tea, making for the perfect afternoon for yourself and your mum.
- Marble Candle $70- Wax Pouring Chicks. A luxury marble candle available in a range of different colour ways to suit every décor.
5. Flower Subscription- Daily Blooms (price upon enquiry). Who doesn’t love receiving flowers? But flowers sent once a week/fortnight/month- now that’s something else completely. The gift that keeps on giving.
6. Pyjamas $99.95 -Peter Alexander. Don’t let her walk around in tired old pyjamas.
7. Gift Cards and Prints- The Lust List (price upon enquiry). What’s a gift without a card? These beautifully hand painted cards can be framed too, the lust list prints are also worth a look for the mum that has everything.
8. Lipstick $52 and Nail Polish $41- Chanel. One can never have to many lipsticks or nail polishes- if all else fails a classic choice from Chanel will do the trick.
10. Queen of Hearts Vase $79- Love Star. Available in a range of colours- making the perfect addition to any décor.