Recipes by Emily Jabour – The Party Bebe
This delicious no-bake Clinker slice is sure to be a hit with party guests young and old.
1 packet Pascall Clinkers (300 grams)
1 can sweetened condensed milk (395 grams)
1 packet Arnott’s Marie Biscuits (250 grams)
2 tablespoons cocoa
150 grams milk chocolate, melted
1. Line a slice tin with baking paper.
2. Place the clinkers in a food processor and process until crushed into small pieces. Place the crushed clinkers into a bowl, but retain a handful (or two) to sprinkle on top of the slice.
3. Place the biscuits into the processor and process until they are fine crumbs. Add to the clinker bowl, along with the cocoa.
4. Add the sweetened condensed milk and mix through.
5. Pour into the slice tin, pressing down to ensure it is even.
6. Spread the melted chocolate on to the slice and then sprinkle the remaining crushed clinkers on top of the chocolate.
7. Place in the fridge to set for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Oreos or Choc Ripple biscuits could be used instead of Marie biscuits. If you use a chocolate biscuit you will not need to add the cocoa.