Fairy Cheesecake Pots
Serves 10 Fairies or Elves
Recipe by Emily Jabour @thepartybebe
A no-bake, simple recipe that every little fairy or elf is sure to love. It has a crunchy, cakey base, a smooth, rich middle and a gorgeously sweet finish.
1. Place the cookie or cake crumbs on to the base of your dessert pots or glasses. Press down to ensure the bases are fully covered.
2. Place the cream cheese and icing sugar in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until well combined.
3. Add the cream and then beat on high until soft and fluffy.
4. Mix in your colouring and then spoon the mixture on to the bases, leaving enough space in the glass for the fairy floss.
6. Allow to set in the fridge for at least one hour. Right before serving, place a small amount of fairy floss atop each glass.
- I used leftover chocolate brownies for the base, but Oreos, Choc Ripple biscuits or Butterscotch Snaps would work equally well.
- This recipe will make 10 mini desserts. I served them in the Diamond Dessert Pots from The Little Big Company.
- I used about 4 drops of red colouring to get the soft pink cheesecake mixture, but fresh crushed berries would work beautifully.