Welcome to www.ohitsperfect.com.au.
Please take some time to read the following conditions applicable to the use of products and services provided on the site. “Oh It’s Perfect” means Chek Pty Ltd (ABN 25 135 595 514) and its subsidiaries, associates and officers unless otherwise stated.
All purchases are subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia, and where applicable the state of Victoria. By using this site you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria and Australia and agree that any legal action will only be commenced in these forums.
These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice. Past terms and conditions can be accessed on request by written notice to Oh It’s Perfect. Contact details can be found on Oh It’s Perfect website Each order or transaction will be governed by the terms and conditions in force upon the date of that transaction.
We will review the advertisements before they are posted but it is beyond our control to guarantee the accuracy and legality of the listings. We do not accept liability for the listings breaking any applicable law.
We’ll make best efforts to maintain the website so that the use is not interrupted but we cannot guarantee continuous access to our website and as such offer no warranty that the services would never be interrupted.
- The order will not be processed and the listing will not be allowed on www.ohitsperfect.com.au till the time payment has been received.
- All prices on this site are quoted in Australian Dollars and include 10% GST.
- Credit card payments can be made online conveniently and securely. All credit card online transactions at www.ohitsperfect.com.au are handled through Stripe (www.stripe.com) and PayPal (www.paypal.com). Your shopping experience with us is guaranteed to be safe and secure. Please refer to Stripe and PayPal websites for additional information.
- Payments may also be made through cheque or money order made payable to Chek Pty Ltd. Please contact us if you want to pay your payment by cheque or money order. In the case of payment by cheque, this would mean the clearing of funds represented by the cheque before the listing can be placed on Oh It’s Perfect website.
- If paying by credit card or PayPal the payment may be processed instantaneously. If for any reason, beyond the control of Oh It’s perfect, status of your order can be checked at our customer service center on firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to serve you better, please provide your user ID.
- We don’t permit any returns or cash refund. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can contact us at email@example.com to address your grievance.
- Prices and products availability is subject to change without notice. Specials and promotions may be limited to stock on hand. We are not responsible for typographical errors on pricing information. Oh It’s Perfect reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed on incorrectly priced products. Should your credit card be charged for the item, Oh It’s Perfect will immediately issue a credit to the same card for the amount charged.
- The manufacturers and distributors of the products being offered for sale are the sole owners of their registered trademarks and copyrights. Oh It’s Perfect doesn’t represent itself to be affiliated with any of the sellers, manufacturers or distributors of the products for sale on our website.
- The marketplace advertisements on www.ohitsperfect.com.au are free of charge but are subject to admin approval before other users can sight them.
- When submitting your advertisement on www.ohitsperfect.com.au the customer agrees not to violate any laws or use indecent, abusive, defamatory language/material. If the advertisement is found to be misleading or false or infringing any third party rights, it’ll be immediately be removed from the website.
- It is the user’s responsibility that the advertisement is free from any viruses, Trojans or other code which may breach the safety of ohitsperfect.com.au.
- The Oh It’s Perfect team reserves the right to remove an advertisement if it is found to be false or inappropriate. A user’s right to use the website be restricted temporarily or permanently if the user is found to be in breach of any of the above terms.
We are committed to maintaining your privacy. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Product Appearance and Coloraccuracy – Every effort has been made to render colors and textures accurately. However, due to the constraints of digital reproduction on various web browsers and personal monitor settings, we cannot guarantee true color. Some of the merchandise is hand painted and hence each individual product would vary slightly in color.