1. Mini Gingerbread HousesThese are the cutest houses in town. They're festive and fun not to mention adorable. They are the perfect addition to a cup of hot chocolate.
via Country Living
2. Gingerbread House Dessert ToppingThis is a great way to make a plain dessert, such as vanilla ice-cream, perfectly suitable for a festive occasion.
via Brit & Co
3. Gingerbread CarouselIf you're feeling adventurous and want to try something different then a gingerbread carousel's is just the thing.
4. Gingerbread House Cake ToppingIf you're really in the baking spirit you could combine a stunning drip cake with a beautiful gingerbread house topper. Tea time will never look so good again.
5. Gingerbread VillageIf you've got some willing little helpers who are all keen to make their own gingerbread houses - you could make a whole gingerbread village for a bit of fun.
via Donna Hay
6. Gingerbread CookiesIf you're after something a little more simple then Gingerbread Cookies are always a big hit with the kids. Some fun decorations can make them super cute.
via It's a House
via Gimme Some Oven
via Edible Crafts
7. Gingerbread Dog HouseIf you've made your Gingerbread House and your Gingerbread People, then you'll have to make your Gingerbread Dog House so that the whole family is included.
8. Gingerbread Christmas TreeIf your Gingerbread Biscuits didn't turn out perfectly, with the help of some Royal Icing, you could build a showstopping Xmas Tree.
9. Iced Gingerbread HousesSpeaking of icing, if you want to give your Gingerbread House a new look, ice it for a different feel.
via We Heart It
10. Traditional Gingerbread HousesLast, but certainly not least, you could stick with tradition and make a good ol' Gingerbread House.
Gingerbread Houses are the perfect family baking activity - there are so many fun ideas and decorations. If you need some further Christmas Baking Ideas, head over to our Christmas Cake blog for some more awesome Christmas ideas. Happy Baking!