EASY PEASY ROCKY ROAD AHEAD!
With winter fast approaching, we might find ourselves reaching for more chocolate more often than, perhaps, we should. At OIP, our chocolate hit is satisfied with homemade Rocky Road. This chocolate confection heaven is so versatile it can wear any colour (or chocolate in this case). Whether you are a white, dark or milk chocolate fan, Rocky Road always has your back. We absolutely adore pink so, of course, we went with Strawberry and Cookies N’ Cream Rocky Road.
Strawberry and Cookies N’ Cream Rocky Road
400g white chocolate, coarsely chopped
130g pink and white marshmallows
125g pink wafer biscuits, coarsely crushed
80g Oreos, crushed finely
30g pink M&Ms, or similar
- Line an 8-inch square baking tin with greaseproof paper. Set aside.
- Place white chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir occasionally until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in marshmallows, wafers, Oreos and M&M's.
- Spread into the baking tin and chill for 2 hours.
- Chop into bite-size pieces (or don’t) and DEVOUR!