1. PavlovaStrawberries, cherries and raspberries - the red screams Christmas and what better pairing than the deep reds of berries with the creamy vanilla of pavlova. You can be creative and make mini-pavlovas for everyone, or make a big Xmas wreath, even a tiered Christmas Pavlova Tree will add a fun twist.
via The Whoot
via Ina Paarman
2. TrifleEveryone's favourite guilty pleasure. Put your trifle in a glass, make it into an iced trifle slice or make it a chocolate cheesecake trifle - as long as it has some Bailey's or Sherry - nobody will complain.
via Who Needs a Cape
3. Figgy PuddingMany will say it's not Christmas until the Figgy Pudding is on the table. To the non-Aussie readers, that's the Christmas Pudding. You can go with the traditional one or mini ones.
via Delia Online
4. Ice CreamIf you've got some little ones coming over at Christmas, look at these cute ice-cream treats. Too cute!
via Willow Day
via L'oca Smemorata
5. BrowniesIf you need to add a few extra dishes to your dessert table - you can add some festive brownies.
via Your Cup of Cake